Our Town is published three times a year with news from the Town's departments, boards, and committees — as well as news from individuals and groups about local projects, activities, or special events of benefit to our community. Submissions must be strictly secular and non-partisan and are subject to review, revision, and/or non-acceptance by the newsletter's Editorial Board. (Submissions promoting the sale of goods or services for private profit cannot be accepted.)
The newsletter's masthead is a photo of the Town Common, taken after installation of the flag pole in 1937. From photo left, the buildings are the Dihlmann Store and Post Office, Town Hall, and the former Congregational Church (without its steeple). In the center is the Congregational-Baptist Federated Church — and the horse sheds (seen behind and to the right of the flag pole), later relocated to the Highway Department yard. At far right is the M. N. Spear Memorial Library.