Monday afternoons 3:30 - 6 pm
Tuesday - Friday mornings,
8:30 to 10:30 aM
THURSDAY evenings 6 - 8 pm
I am available for appointments at other times
townclerk -at- shutesbury.org
Shutesbury Town Hall
P. O. Box 264
1 Cooleyville Road
Shutesbury, MA 01072
Everything About Voter Registration
AUGUST 19th is the last day to REGISTER TO VOTE in the State Primary in September. You can register at the RMV, pick up a registration form on the stand ouside the Town Clerk's door, or request a form to be sent to you.
The Secretary of the Commonwealth has developed an excellent tool for learning about your voter registration status, who your representatives are, links to their websites showing how to contact them, and other elections related information at the following address. If you have a zip code other than 01072 and your zip code doesn't work for your name, try putting in 01072.
Mandatory Ethics Training for All Employees and Volunteers
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law with receipt to sign at the end.
- Link to the training and exercise.
Mandatory Open Meeting Law Information for Members of Municipal Committees, Boards and Commissions:
- Open Meeting Law, MGL c. 30A, SS 18-25
- Attorney General's Open Meeting Law Guide
- Attorney General's Open Meeting Law webpage with links and information
- Open Meeting Law Documents including Receipt of Open Meeting Law Materials
- 940 CMR 29.00: Open Meetings Final Regulations Oct. 1, 2010
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Policy
Massachusetts statute requires that the Town of Shutesbury Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Policy be distributed to, and signed for on a sign-off sheet, by all employees, and elected and appointed town officials and volunteers, upon appointment and each year thereafter.
License or Re-license Your Dog by Mail
Order a Vital Record (Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate)
- Submit request by phone, fax, or email email@example.com.
- Include any known information - name and date preferred.
- Include a $5 payment (made out to "Town of Shutesbury")
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope, or a preferred
time to pick up the certificate at the Town Clerk's office.
Search Vital Records
available and send an estimated cost to complete the research and make copies as requested.
Contact Town Clerk (see contact information above) or Web Committee to add or remove notices.