Monday afternoons 3:30 - 6 pm
Tuesday - Friday mornings, 8:30 to 10:30 aM
and Thursday evenings 6 - 8 pm
I am available for appointments at other times
Shutesbury Town Hall
P. O. Box 264
1 Cooleyville Road
Shutesbury, MA 01072
Public Records Requests
Many citizens would like to know more about the activities of committees and boards in town. You may find the information you are seeking on a board or committee's page on the town website. If the information is not there or you don't have web access, you are welcomed to make a public records request to the Town Clerk.
Under state Public Record Law, the requests for public records in Shutesbury are made to Susie Mosher, Town Clerk, our Records Access Officer. Requests can be made in writing or by email. Please include contact your information. For more information on the Public Records law, go to http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preinformation.htm.
Mandatory Ethics Training for All Employees and Volunteers
Required Information for Appointed and Elected Members of Shutesbury Government
People new to a board or position should get sworn in at the Town Clerk's office and I can hand you the full folder of information. For those who want to read or print themselves a copy of information sheets, the documents are linked here.
- Attorney General's Open Meeting Law Guide
- Open Meeting Law, MGL c. 30A, SS 18-25
- Attorney General's Open Meeting Law webpage with links and information
- Open Meeting Law Documents including Receipt of Open Meeting Law Materials
- 940 CMR 29.00: Open Meetings Final Regulations Oct. 1, 2010
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law
- Town of Shutesbury Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Policy
- Policy of Non-Discrimination & Grievance Procedure
- Shutesbury Volunteers are "Special Municipal Employees"
- Shutesbury Employee abd Volunteer Code of Conduct Policy
- Indemnification of Volunteers
- Fragrance Free and AmericansWith Disabilities Act Requirements
DBA information and forms
Information and forms for a DBA certificate can be found here.
License or Re-license Your Dog by Mail
Order a Vital Record (Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate)
- Submit request by phone, fax, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include any known information - name and date preferred.
- Include a $5 payment (made out to "Town of Shutesbury")
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope, or a preferred
time to pick up the certificate at the Town Clerk's office.
Search Vital Records
available and send an estimated cost to complete the research and make copies as requested.