The Board Of Assessors meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 4:30 PM in the Town Hall.
FY 15 FINAL VALUES
FY15 abatement applications are due no later than February 2, 2015. If mailed, they must be postmarked by this date. See link below.
Should you have any questions, please contact our office at 413-259-3790.
Shutesbury Board of Assessors
Kenneth Holmberg (Administrative Assessor)
The following forms are available as Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files:
- Chapter 61A-B annual application form due by October 1st
- Real and Personal Property Abatement Application
- Motor Vehicle Excise Abatement Application
- Veterans with disability, under age 65
- Seniors 65 and older
Exemption income and asset guidelines
- Community Preservation Act Exemption Application, and Information and Guidelines (for FY 2014)
- 41-A Deferral Application
- 41-A Agreement
- Financial Hardship based on Age or Infirmity
of List (household)
Form of List (business)
- Charitable Organizations Return of Property (3-ABC)