- Offices & Committees
- 250th Anniversary
- ADA Committee
- Board of Health
- Broadband Committee
- Buildings Committee
- Community Preservation Cmte.
- Conservation Commission
- Council On Aging
- Dog Officer
- Education Study Cmte
- Emergency Management
- Energy Committee
- Farm and Forestry
- Finance Committee
- Fire Department
- Meeting Agendas
- Open Space Committee
- Personnel Board
- Planning Board
- Police Department
- Recreation Committee
- Recycling and Solid Waste
- Regional School Dstr. Planning Cmte.
- Roads Committee
- School Committee
- Select Board
- Tax Collector
- Town Clerk
- Water Resources Committee
- Web Committee
- Bylaws & Regulations
- Legislators & State Offices
- 250th images
May 28, 2002 Web Committee Meeting Minutes
Meeting opened at 7:10 pm
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm
- Fred Steinberg
- Keith Dragon
- Paul Vlach
- Leslie Bracebridge
- Greg Caulton
- Narda Wakoluk
- David Ames, Town Administrator
- Janis Gray, Town Newsletter Cmte
- Ralph Armstrong, Select Board
1) The election of a Chairperson for the website committee.
- Vote taken. Fred Steinberg elected (unanimous)
2) The election of a Secretary for the website committee.
- Vote taken. Keith Dragon elected (unanimous)
3) Recommending to the Select Board to have two more members (Janis Grey and Ralph Armstrong) on the Website Committee.
- Vote taken. Approved unanimously
4) The quorum for future meetings.
- Vote taken. Quorum set to 4
5) Present website hosting limitations and future options.
- Research options for switching the hosting account to another server at The Spa so we can set up other e-mail account options.
6) Select board requested a report on our current on-line system parameters.
- Fred will provide that info to the Select Board and Committee
7) Security Issues
a) Change password for FTP (Fred & Keith will coordinate the change with David.)
b) Password protect the Main Shutesbury Calendar (Fred will coordinate this with David, and ID the people needing the access password.)
8) Posting Guidelines (website, email list, and calendars)
- Postings for the website will temporarily be approved by David Ames until strict guidelines can be set.
Next Meeting scheduled for Thursday, June 6th at 7:00pm at the Shutesbury Town Hall
Minutes taken by Keith Dragon; Secretary, Shutesbury Website Committee